Working in partnership with us
We value and welcome our partnership working which assists us and our partners in providing the best possible service to our young people.
Previous partnerships have included work with statutory services such as Southwark Youth Offending Service, Lambeth and Lewisham councils, Damiola Taylor Centre, Connexions and voluntary sector organisations such as Blackfriars Settlement, Brook sexual health service, Catch 22, Insight/Blenheim substance misuse service, and Salmon Youth Centre.
If you would like to work in partnership with us then please contact email@example.com or 020 7403 2444.
We welcome partnerships with other agencies
We would like to hear from agencies who may like to work with us on: – referrals, signposting young people to services and Joint project-working
What we want from you
Let us know if you are interested in having us deliver support as an outreach in your setting.
If so, can we list you as a potential partner in our upcoming funding bids.
What is your estimated level of demand for this service, eg. X number of young people per week currently ask for this type of support, you currently refer X number of young people per week for this kind of support
If you are unable to host our service onsite, you are still welcome to refer your young people direct to us.
What would make a good partner
We are looking for partner organisations that:
- Can agree a clear vision with us about what we will achieve together
- Has a clear mission, aims and objectives
- Has effective administrative processes
- Respect the integrity of our brand & logo
- Actively refer young people to us
- Apply equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Ensure that all workers are in receipt of an enhanced CRB check.
- Share risk assessment information with us so we can keep both clients and workers safe
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- Give and take constructive feedback